The data processing is performed through paper supports or IT procedures by specially authorized and trained internal subjects. Such internal subjects are allowed access to your personal data to the extent that it is necessary to carry out the processing activities that concern you. The data belonging to particular categories are treated separately from the others also by means of pseudonymisation or aggregation methods that do not allow you to be easily identified
The Data Controller periodically verifies the tools through which your data is processed and the security measures provided for which it requires constant updating; verifies, also through the subjects authorized to the treatment, that personal data of which the processing is not necessary is not collected, processed, filed or stored; verifies that the data is stored with the guarantee of integrity and authenticity and their use for the purposes of the treatments actually performed. The Data Controller guarantees that the data, even after the verifications, are found to be excessive or irrelevant will not be used except for the possible retention, according to the law, of the deed or document that contains them.
For how long
The personal data processed are kept for the time necessary to carry out the activities related to the management of the contract that you have stipulated with the Data Controller and for the fulfilments, including those required by law, arising therefrom.
- identifying data
- accounting data
- data relating to professional and commercial activity
Duration of the contractual relationship Without prejudice to:
- termination of the contract (for any reason)
- the purposes that continue beyond the conclusion of the contract (e.g. bookkeeping, art. 2220 of the Italian Civil Code)
- the prescription terms: from five to ten years from the definition of the relationship and in any case from the moment in which the rights that depend on it can be exercised (articles 2935, 2946 and 2947 of the Italian Civil Code)
- for particular defensive needs the data strictly related to the contract may be kept for up to 40 years.
Except in the event of litigation if it involves an extension of the aforementioned terms, for the time necessary to pursue the related purpose