The data processing is performed through paper supports or IT procedures by specially authorized internal subjects. Such internal subjects are allowed access to your personal data to the extent that it is necessary to carry out the processing activities that concern you.
The Data Controller periodically checks the tools by means of which your data is processed and its security measures, which it constantly updates; it makes sure, also through the subjects authorized to process the data, that personal data for which processing is not necessary or whose purposes are exhausted, is not collected, processed, stored or retained; it makes sure that the data is retained with the guarantee of integrity and authenticity of its use for the purposes of the processing actually carried out, also due to the particular nature of the data. The verification allows the Data Controller to evaluate the strict relevance, non-excess and indispensability of data belonging to special categories with respect to the selection procedure and the relationship to be established, also with reference to the data you provide on your own initiative.
The Data Controller guarantees that the data, even after the verifications, are found to be excessive or irrelevant will not be used except for the possible retention, according to the law, of the deed or document that contains them.
The data is stored in paper, computerized and software files located within the European economic border, and adequate security measures are ensured.
For how long
Personal data is retained for the time necessary to carry out the activities that concern you.
- Identifying data
- Curriculum data
- Data revealing the state of health even if spontaneously submitted
Duration of the contractual relationship Without prejudice to:
- the limitation of the processing and other guarantees provided for data belonging to particular categories
- the cancellation of personal data collected through Curriculum vitae sent spontaneously or in the absence of an open position;
- the interest of the Data Controller to keep the data, even those spontaneously submitted by you, for the time needed to evaluate the application also for future employment/collaboration relationships and in any case up to a maximum of 180 days.
- the establishment of the employment and/or collaboration relationship.
Except in the event of litigation if it involves an extension of the aforementioned terms, for the time necessary to pursue the related purpose.
The duration of the storage depends on the presumed and / or detected risk and the prejudicial consequences that derive from it, without prejudice to the measures to make the data anonymous or to limit its treatment.
In any case, the data must be kept (with effect from the knowledge / detection of the hazard event or data breach) for the time necessary to notify the authority of the violation of the data detected through the procedures implemented by the Data Controller and in any case take remedial actions.